Tuesday, November 26, 2013

More Clever Life Hacks From Twisted Sifter

Twisted Sifters: 40 Clever Life Hacks to Simplify your World

 This is the best of the best in life hacks that I have seen so far.  Click here to read on, it's a MUST SEE!

 I like #8 - Never Fly Low Again, especially since I am getting older and sometimes don't pay attention as much as I used to.

I love #24 - Flattened Pillow? Put in sun...use this time to reflect on the poor decisions you've made.  Ha ha ha. Hilarious.

 #31 Is truly brilliant with the Mio bottle.  I wish I had thought of that!

I'm not so sure about #33 and #38.  I would recommend always taking your blender apart to clean it (we know about this, don't ask, it's pretty yucky).  

#38 doesn't look very safe so I would never do that, anyway most gas nozzles have a switch to do it hands free with a SAFE automatic shut off.

And last but not least #40 - Who could go wrong with a cupcake sandwich???

 Well, you get the idea and I won't keep you, take a look for yourself.  Cool stuff!

Twisted Sifters: 40 Clever Life Hacks to Simplify your World

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment